Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Rev Energy has an approved Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manual for manufacturing and repairing pressure piping and vessels. Registered weld procedures cover all types of Carbon and stainless steel welding. The manuals and procedures are registered with the Saskatchewan and Alberta government.
The Rev Energy pipeline quality control manual follows CSAZ662.
The company also has an internal QA manual in order to confirm compliance with vendor requirements. Rev Energy conforms to the boilers and pressure vessels act and regulation.
Quality Management System
Rev Energy’s QMS is certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards and has qualifications that include:
- NACE International standards
- Society for protective coatings (SSPC)
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
- Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan (TSASK)
- Canadian Standards Asssociation (CSA)
- Enform Certificate of Recognition for health and safety management (COR)
- IS0 9001:2015
Rev Energy provides comprehensive QA/QC package to confirm compliance with vendor requirements.